Director of Rehabilitation (DOR)
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Director of Rehab
Must be OT, PT or PTA (occupational therapist, physical therapist, or physical therapist assistant)
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and recruitment firm specializing in short- and long-term care facilities. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Director of Rehabilitation to lead our team at our skilled nursing home in New Port Richey.
- Responsible for the overall administration, scheduling, clinical planning, development and operations of the therapy department and all therapy programs.
- Develops and implements rehabilitation programs by working with the operational leadership team and medical staff.
- Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
- Responsible for the direction, planning, and operation of the rehabilitation functions.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures regarding staffing and budget. Maintain compliance for all federal and state regulations in regards to the provision of therapy services.
- Must have a valid FL license and credentials
- Minimum of 2 years’ management experience in SNF/LTC settings required
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of CMI, Medicare regulations, PPS and HMO management and utilization
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- License Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Continuing Education
- Retirement Savings Plan
Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and we practice what we preach. Our core mission is a superior outcome for our patients. Our leadership has provided staffing and management services to skilled nursing facilities for decades, and we continue to build upon that with a vision to constantly improve.