Come Build your Career with Us!
We are hiring a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals. Join Cornerstone Rehab and help us build a better place for our clinicians and our patients. If you think you are a great fit for this job, APPLY TODAY!
Benefits offered to Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Working for Cornerstone Rehab!
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Short/Long term Disability Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Life & Accident Insurance
- CEU Credits
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus
- 401K Retirement Plan
Responsibilities of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with the patient-rsquo;s needs and capabilities
- Implement and document patient status Monitor patients-rsquo; performance in therapy activities
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients-rsquo; activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report patients-rsquo; progress
- Valid FL COTA License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.
Cornerstone Rehab manages the rehab departments in long and short-term care settings, employing physical, occupational and speech therapy clinicians. Our mission is driven by the devotion of our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved quality of life. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you’ll be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term career development.