Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, COTA
Cornerstone Rehab is hiring a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
- Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients.
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities.
- Valid State Occupational Therapy Assistant License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.