Come Build your Career with Us!
We are hiring a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals. Join Cornerstone Rehab and help us build a better place for our clinicians and our patients. If you think you are a great fit for this job, APPLY TODAY!
Benefits for PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants Working for Cornerstone Rehab!
- Competitive Pay Rates
- License Reimbursement
- CEU Credits
Responsibilities of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities
- Implement and document patient status
- Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report patients’ progress
Qualifications for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Valid KY COTA License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specialized in placing clinical service professionals in skilled nursing facilities. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the qualifications of our clinicians, to carefully match them with the right facility’s rehab team. We focus on positively impacting patient outcomes by providing a care-driven approach based upon ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies