Come Build your Career with Us!
We are hiring a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals. Join Cornerstone Rehab and help us build a better place for our clinicians and our patients. If you think you are a great fit for this job, APPLY TODAY!
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab:
|Competitive pay rates||Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance|
|Sign on Bonus||Short/Long term Disability Insurance|
|License Reimbursement||Life & Accident Insurance|
|CEU Credits||Paid Time Off|
|Referral Bonus||401K Retirement Plan|
• Valid KY COTA License and Credentials
• SNF and Acute Care experience
• Experience with Rehab Optima or similar EMR systems
• Covid Vaccine Required
• Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients under guidance of OT
• Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
• Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities
• Implement and document patient status under the direction of OT and Rehab Director
• Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities
• Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
• Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
• Report patients’ progress to the Occupational Therapist
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specialized in placing clinical service professionals in skilled nursing facilities. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the qualifications of our clinicians, to carefully match them with the right facility’s rehab team. We focus on positively impacting patient outcomes by providing a care-driven approach based upon ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies.