Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients under the guidance of the Occupational Therapist
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries, as required
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities with the OT
- Implement and document patient status under the direction of OT and Rehab Director
- Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report the patients’ progress to the Occupational Therapist
- Valid Kentucky COTA License and Credentials
- SNF and Acute Care experience
- Experience with Rehab Optima or similar EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.