Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and recruitment firm specializing in short and long term care facilities. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. Through our care-driven approach of ethical and regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process, our focus is on positively impacting patient outcomes.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients under the guidance of the Occupational Therapist
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries, as required
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities with the OT
- Implement and document patient status under the direction of OT and Rehab Director
- Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report the patients’ progress to the Occupational Therapist
- Valid Ohio COTA License and Credentials
- SNF and Acute Care experience
- Experience with Rehab Optima or similar EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and we practice what we preach. Our core mission is a superior outcome for our patients. Our leadership has provided staffing and management services to skilled nursing facilities for decades, and we continue to build upon that with a vision to constantly improve. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you would be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term development.