Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and recruitment firm specializing in short- and long-term care facilities. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. Through our caredriven approach of ethical and regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process, our focus is on positively impacting patient outcomes.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Director of Rehabilitation to lead our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Responsible for the overall administration, scheduling, clinical planning, development and operations of the therapy department and all therapy programs.
- Develops and implements rehabilitation programs by working with the operational leadership team and medical staff.
- Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
- Responsible for the direction, planning, and operation of the rehabilitation functions.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures regarding staffing and budget. Maintain compliance for all federal and state regulations in regards to the provision of therapy services.
- Must have a valid FL state PT or SLP license and credentials
- Minimum of 2 years-rsquo; management experience in SNF/LTC settings required
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of CMI, Medicare regulations, PPS and HMO management and utilization
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- License Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Package based on tenure
- Continuing Education
- Retirement Savings Plan
Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and we practice what we preach. Our core mission is a superior outcome for our patients. Our leadership has provided staffing and management services to skilled nursing facilities for decades, and we continue to build upon that with a vision to constantly improve. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you would be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians-rsquo; long-term development.