Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Implement and document patient status under the direction of the Rehab Director
- Able to act as a leader/mentor in your specific discipline
- Communicate on a regular basis with the team on the status, progress, barriers, and needs of the patient
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; gives normal growth and development information; promotes wellness and health maintenance
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, reports, and discharge summaries as required
- Valid Delaware Occupational Therapist License and Credentials
- SNF and Acute Care Experience
- At least 1 year of professional OT experience
- Experience using EMRs
- Excellent knowledge of physiology best practices and standards
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to Full-Time Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.