Come Build your Career with Us!
We are hiring a Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals. Join Cornerstone Rehab and help us build a better place for our clinicians and our patients. If you think you are a great fit for this job, APPLY TODAY!
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab!
· Competitive pay rates
· License Reimbursement
· CEU Credits
· Referral Bonus
· Flexible Shifts
• Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients
• Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
• Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities
• Implement and document patient status
• Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities
• Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
• Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
• Report patients’ progress
- Valid KY PTA License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specialized in placing clinical service professionals in skilled nursing facilities. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the qualifications of our clinicians, to carefully match them with the right facility’s rehab team. We focus on positively impacting patient outcomes by providing a care-driven approach based upon ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies