Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Treat patients and provide a plan of care
- Work in collaboration with the Physical Therapists to establish a rehabilitation plan
- Assist residents in carrying out daily activities
- Select therapy activities to fit residents’ needs and capabilities
- Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
- Monitor residents’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement
- Teach residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily functions
- Supervise residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the residents’ progress to the Physical Therapist
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks as required
- Valid Kentucky PTA License and Credentials
- SNF and Sub-Acute Care experience
- Experience with Rehab Optima or similar EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.