physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, LPTA
We are hiring a Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab
Competitive pay rates Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Sign-on Bonus Short/Long term Disability Insurance License Reimbursement Life & Accident Insurance CEU Credits Paid Time Off Referral Bonus 401K Retirement Plan
- Provide physical therapy to adult and geriatric patients
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries under the leadership of PT
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with the patients’ needs and capabilities as directed by PT
- Implement and document patient status
- Monitor patients’ performance in therapy activities
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients’ activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report patients’ progress
- Valid FL PTA License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.
Cornerstone Rehab manages the rehab departments in long and short-term care settings, employing physical, occupational and speech therapy clinicians. Our mission is driven by the devotion of our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved quality of life.