Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and recruitment firm specializing in short and long term care facilities. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. Through our care-driven approach of ethical and regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process, our focus is on positively impacting patient outcomes.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Treat patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities
- Implement and document patient status under the direction of the Rehab Director
- Able to act as a leader/mentor in your specific discipline
- Communicate on a regular basis with the team on the status, progress, barriers, and needs of the patient
- Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens; give normal growth and development information; promote wellness and health maintenance
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, reports, and discharge summaries, as required
- Excellent knowledge of physiology best practices and standards
- Hands-on experience with therapeutic exercises, functional training, and physical modalities
- Valid OH Physical Therapist License and Credentials
- SNF and Acute Care Experience
- Knowledge of EMR software system
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and we practice what we preach. Our core mission is a superior outcome for our patients. Our leadership has provided staffing and management services to skilled nursing facilities for decades, and we continue to build upon that with a vision to constantly improve. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you would be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term development.