Physical Therapist (PT) – Shippensburg
Come Build your Career with Us!
Whether you are looking to work F/T, Part-time or PRN, we are looking to hire a Physical Therapist to help us deliver care to our patients. Work with a diverse team of clinical professionals and help us build a better place for our clinicians and our patients. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, contact us and APPLY TODAY!
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive pay rates
- Professional Work Environment
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Short/Long term Disability Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Life & Accident Insurance
- CEU Credits
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with the patient-rsquo;s needs and capabilities
- Implement and document patient status
- Monitor patients performance in therapy activities
- Supervise patients activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report patients progress
- Valid PA PT License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.
Cornerstone Rehab manages the rehab departments in long and short-term care settings, employing physical, occupational and speech therapy clinicians. Our mission is driven by the devotion of our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved quality of life. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you’ll be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term career development.