Opportunity to join a growing healthcare management firm, headquartered in New Hyde Park, NY. Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our mission is driven by the devotion of our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved quality of life. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you’ll be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term career development.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will have high energy and be self-driven with the ability to manage full life-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced work environment. In this role you will be responsible for managing a high volume of open positions and proactively manage your own region. As Senior Healthcare Recruiter, you will work collaboratively with the recruitment team to offer guidance and leadership.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment and source qualified talent utilizing multiple online resources to meet ongoing hiring needs
- Review and continuously improve performance in the interview and selection process of new hires
- Ensure recruitment best-practices and implement new sourcing methods through the use of social media and Boolean searches
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Collaborate with hiring managers and regional leaders to source the most suitable talent for their specific facilities.
- Participate in job fairs and career events and continue to build the company-rsquo;s professional network through relationships with professional associations and respective colleges
- Bachelor-rsquo;s degree required
- 3+ yrs. of experience in healthcare recruiting
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Experience conducting interviews, candidate screening and evaluations
- Expertise with social media and other online professional networks
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and decisi#HP12on-making skills
- Position can be virtual