Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
We are looking for dynamic Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team, offering flexible shifts at our skilled nursing facilities.
- Evaluate patients and provide a plan of care
- Provide therapeutic intervention techniques
- Educate and counsel patients and/or families regarding nature of disorder, prognosis, and plans of care
- Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Speech Language Pathologist at SNF setting
- Valid Pennsylvania SLP License & Credentials (CFY may be considered depending on location)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology/Therapy
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.