Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and recruitment firm specializing in short- and long-term care facilities. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. Through our care-driven approach of ethical and regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process, our focus is on positively impacting patient outcomes.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate PRN Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Evaluate patients and provide a plan of care
- Provide therapeutic intervention techniques
- Educate and counsel patients and/or families regarding nature of disorder, prognosis, and plans of care
- Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Speech Language Pathologist at SNF setting
- Valid Ohio SLP License & Credentials
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology/Therapy
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Flexible Schedule
- Training & Education
- Work at Facility of Your Choice
- First Access to F/T Employment Opportunities
Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and we practice what we preach. Our core mission is a superior outcome for our patients. Our leadership has provided staffing and management services to skilled nursing facilities for decades, and we continue to build upon that with a vision to constantly improve. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you would be joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our clinicians’ long-term development.