Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC
We are hiring a Speech Therapist to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
- Provide Speech Therapy to adult and geriatric patients
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with the patient needs and capabilities
- Implement and document patient status
- Monitor patients performance in therapy activities
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients activities to ensure they are done properly
- Report patients progress
- Valid FL SLP License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.
Cornerstone Rehab manages the rehab departments in long and short-term care settings, employing physical, occupational and speech therapy clinicians. Our mission is driven by the devotion of our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved quality of life.