Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC, SLP Part-Time – The Grandview
We are hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid Time Off (accrual 0.0385 per pay period)
- 401K Retirement Plan (must work a minimum 1,000 hours in 1st year from start date)
- Provide speech therapy to adult and geriatric patients
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities
- Valid State Speech Language Pathologist License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Covid Vaccine required in certain locations
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.