Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a dynamic and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at our skilled nursing facility.
- Evaluate patients and provide a plan of care
- Provide therapeutic intervention techniques
- Educate and counsel patients and/or families regarding nature of disorder, prognosis, and plans of care
- Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Speech Language Pathologist at SNF setting strongly preferred
- Valid Kentucky SLP License & Credentials (CFY may be considered depending on location)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology/Therapy
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Covid Vaccine Required
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- License Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Package based on tenure
- Continuing Education
- Retirement Savings Plan
Cornerstone Rehab is a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.