Cornerstone Rehabprovides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology. We are focused on positively impacting patient outcomes through our care-driven approach of ethical & regulatory rehab management strategies, coupled with our multi-step employee screening and training process.
- If you do not see a Director of Rehabilitation position available in your area, please fill out this general application. Should a position become available, and if we feel that your qualifications match our needs, a Staffing Specialist will contact you.
- Responsible for the overall administration, scheduling, clinical planning, development and operations of the therapy department and all therapy programs.
- Develops and implements rehabilitation programs by working with the operational leadership team and medical staff.
- Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
- Responsible for the direction, planning, and operation of the rehabilitation functions.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures regarding staffing and budget.
- Maintain compliance for all federal and state regulations in regards to the provision of therapy services.
- Must have a valid license as PT, OT, PTA, COTA or SLP in the state you are applying in
- Minimum of 2 years’ management experience in SNF/LTC settings required
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of CMI, Medicare regulations, PPS and HMO management and utilization
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills
Benefits of Working with Cornerstone Rehab:
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- License Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Package based on tenure
- Retirement Savings Plan
Cornerstone Rehabis a nationwide rehabilitation management and employment firm specializing in short-term and long-term care facilities. We retain outstanding clinical service professionals by enabling those seeking long-term personal and professional growth. Through team-building, we pay careful attention to the experience and background of our clinicians, carefully matching them with the right facility’s rehab team.